Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Fack Off Insect / Mosquito Repellent Bracelets (10 Glow in the Dark Silicone) - Product Description
INGREDIENTS: Fack Off! travel insect repellent bracelets are made of silicone and the essential oils of Citronella. No nauseating cheap plastic or rubber smell.
DIRECTIONS: Cut off the top part of the bag above the zipper. Count the number of bracelets to make sure there are 10 in one pack. Take out just the exact number of bracelets you need and return the rest in the bag. Then zip the bag tight --- be careful not to leave any part of the zipper open.
RESEALABLE BAG: Fack Off! mosquito repellent bracelets retain their potency when kept in the bag. You can even reuse the bracelets if you keep them in the bag when not in use. This will keep the product fresh within 5-7 days of usage.
STORAGE: Store the product in the original resealable bag. Keep the bag sealed and in a cool place (<82℉). Avoid placing the bag in areas with extreme temperatures. Protect from air and sunlight.
Fack Off Insect / Mosquito Repellent Bracelets (10 Glow in the Dark Silicone) - Details
- WARNING FOR PEOPLE WITH BLOOD - Do you live near the woods or a body of water, or go outside during the summer - EVER? You are at risk of being preyed upon by tiny flying vampires. Let these Silicone Insect Repellent Bracelets tell them to Fack Off! Scary things lurk just beneath the fangs of those blood sucking insects.
- AWARDS AND ENDORSEMENTS - It is a well known fact that Fack Off! bug products are the #1 preferred brand by deep woods deer in America. Our rich history, however, reaches much farther back than that. We were proudly the #3 bug product used by Vikings during European raiding trips (view product photos for more info). Most notably of all, we were a main sponsor of the promiscuous Erik the Red.
- EFFECTIVE - If you're tired of slapping, scratching and just generally being annoyed to (swear word removed) when the bugs come out, then you're in the right place. Don't risk having your hike, camping trip, suntan or evening on the patio ruined by bloodthirsty winged villains. One bracelet will do, though for the mean blood suckers in Texas or Florida, try two. (Can be worn on ankles, too, btw.)
- SAFE - Got sensitive skin? No worries. These harmless, non-toxic, DEET-free, chemical-free bands are safe even for kids. If you're still hesitant wearing them on any body part, just clip onto your shirt, jeans, shorts or backpack. The Citronella smell is as sickening to insects antennae as kryptonite to Superman. A bit on the heavy side? No biggie (pun intended, of course).
- DOES THIS STUFF WORK? - Damn straight. Jokes aside, these sweet looking wristbands help repel bugs for 5 to 7 days after opening. We also back this up with a No Facking Questions Asked, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you're not happy for any reason, just let us know and we will torpedo a refund in your direction. Ballzy, ain't it? That's just how confident we are in how happy you'll be.