(16 oz) Zinc Oxide Powder - Non Nano, Uncoated, Pharmaceutical Grade and Lead Free - Use to Make Ointments, Sunblock, Sunscreen Sticks, Acne with RECIPE EBOOK
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
(16 oz) Zinc Oxide Powder - Non Nano, Uncoated, Pharmaceutical Grade and Lead Free - Use to Make Ointments, Sunblock, Sunscreen Sticks, Acne with RECIPE EBOOK - Product Description
THE ALL NATURAL SOLUTION FOR PROTECTING THE SKIN FROM IRRITANTS!
Our Zinc is Pharmaceutical Grade which means it has the highest level of purity, and it is made and packaged in the USA. It is uncoated and non-nano and will not absorb into the cells which is a concern with nano particle zinc oxide. It works by forming a barrier on the skin to protect it from irritants and moisture. Because it is not absorbed into the skin, it shouldn't irritate or cause allergic reactions.
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS - INCLUDES NO ADDITIVES OR CHEMICALS. JUST A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT FOR YOUR HEALTHY SKIN!
Zinc Oxide Powder has been used for centuries to protect the skin from irritants such as in diaper rash creams and to dry the weeping and oozing of minor skin irritations such as in calamine lotion. The most popular use of Zinc Oxide Powder is as a UVA and UVB reflector.
DISCOVER WHAT ZINC OXIDE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Acne cream. Any lotion or preparation that contains Zinc Oxide Powder will dry any break-outs and leaving your skin smooth and soft.
- Eczema Ointment. Adding some Zinc Oxide to your eczema creams or ointments will help calm your skin and bring it back to normal.
- Homemade Sunscreen. Add to your favorite body butter to make an effective sunscreen.
- Soaps, Mineral Make Up, Deodorants and a variety of other skin care preparations use zinc oxide to add opacity or texture.
Found in calamine lotion, baby powder, anti-dandruff shampoos and diaper rash ointment, zinc oxide has many medical uses. From adding SPF to your lotions and lip balms, to helping preventing dandruff in your shampoos, try mixing it with other butters and oils to create your own home made preparation!
Backed by a 30 Day No Hassle, Money Back Guarantee!
(16 oz) Zinc Oxide Powder - Non Nano, Uncoated, Pharmaceutical Grade and Lead Free - Use to Make Ointments, Sunblock, Sunscreen Sticks, Acne with RECIPE EBOOK - Details
- PERFECT FOR TOPICAL USE: This zinc oxide is non-nano and not micronized; meaning the particles of the zinc powder are large enough to sit on the skin and achieve their purpose (sunblock, reduce acne and rashes, soothe redness, etc.) instead of being absorbed into the blood stream.
- APPROVED BY THE FDA: It is the best broad spectrum UVA and UVB reflector approved for use as a sunscreen by the Food and Drug Administration. This is because zinc oxide does not absorb into the skin when applied with a lotion. Instead it sits on top of the skin and reflects both UVA and UVB light. Because it isn't absorbed into the skin, it doesn't irritate or cause allergic reactions.
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE QUALITY: Mined and packaged in the US, this pure Zinc Oxide powder is free of lead, mercury and other metals. Conveniently packaged in a reseal able jar to protect the powder and keep it fresh after use.
- MULTIPLE DIY MEDICAL USES: Zinc Oxide can be added to creams and lotions to add sun protection. This makes it perfect for the "do it yourselfer" who is concerned about the harmful effect of ultraviolet sun damage. The basic antibacterial and deodorizing properties also make it useful to use in your calamine lotion, baby powder, anti-dandruff shampoos and diaper rash ointments.
- BONUS EBOOK - Included with every purchase, you will receive an Ebook that teaches you about the uses as well as a few recipes to get you started with your new product! Every Rise 'N Shine Online product comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. So click the Add to Cart button now and order your own Zinc Oxide powder today!
Related Items (16 oz) Zinc Oxide Powder – Non Nano, Uncoated, Pharmaceutical Grade and Lead Free – Use to Make Ointments, Sunblock, Sunscreen Sticks, Acne with RECIPE EBOOK
Babo Botanicals SPF 30 Clear Zinc Lotion - 3 Ounces, Best Na